IEEE/CIC ICCC 2021 will be hosting a number of Demonstrations during the conference, and invites the submission of Demo proposals. Demo session will showcase demonstration of original research or product prototypes, platforms and applications from researchers and practitioners in the industry, academia and government research institutions. We also welcome live demos reproducing evaluation results of papers appearing in IEEE/CIC ICCC 2021 or past editions as well as other relevant venues. The demo session offers an exciting opportunity to demonstrate the state-of-the-art results and obtain valuable feedback from a wide audience of professionals at the conference.
STRUCTURE OF DEMO
- The demonstrators will be required to present a poster alongside the demo which illustrates the scientific and technological aspects involved.
- In order to present a demonstration, at least one author/presenter must be registered for the conference.
PREPARATION OF DEMO PROPOSALS
The length of each proposal should not exceed 4 pages in total, and a proposal should include:
- Title of the demo
- Name, affiliation, contact information of each organizer (and author if the organizer(s) and the author(s) are not the same)
- Motivation and introduction of the demo
- Information about the equipment to be used for the demo
- Needed space and required setup time.
- If appropriate, a URL showing the preview of the demo (e.g., an on-line video of the demo, screenshots, photos, etc.)
A template of the proposal for Demo is available.
- Proposal Submission Deadline: 10 June 2021
- Proposal Acceptance Notification: 1 July 2021
SUBMISSION OF DEMO PROPOSALS
- A proposal should be sent as a single PDF file to the Demo chair via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use “Proposal of ICCC2021 Demo” as the title of email for submitting the proposal
Please address proposals and questions to Lizhao You (email@example.com).